You have done a really great job during your listing appointment, the sellers really liked the services you were offering to get their property sold, and you definitely connected with them well. You’re ready to put the “Just Listed” sign in the yard when they say, “We’re interviewing other agents.” What can you do to meet this and other seller objections so that you are the agent who gets the business? Here’s what Bernice and Greg will be covering today:
- How to create a Unique Selling Proposition (USP) that will persuade sellers you’re the best agent to get them the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- Why to always avoid asking, “Why?” and what to ask instead.
- How to use a new tool that will give you 360 tours of your listings on the spot for just the cost of the camera app. Best of all, you can take these photos right on the spot and use them on your listing appointment.
- How to use this new 360 camera app tool to conduct a “live tour” of your listing on Facebook Live.
- Why it’s always best to be the first person who the seller meets with when they’re thinking about selling—some surprising stats from NAR support how truly important this is.
- When it comes to defending your commission, how critical it is to help sellers understand the challenges that take place once a property is under contract and how expensive it is if they don’t have an agent who can keep everything together and get the property closed.