We asked Directors from leading Property Agencies across Australia how the crisis is reshaping their businesses, implications on tenants, landlords and their property managers and what they see as the impact and opportunities to thrive both short and long term to their agencies and the Real Estate industry.
Hosted by Kevin Turner, Real Estate Talk and Josh Symons, MRI Software, with:
- Maria Carlino, NationalDirector, The Agency
- Cathie Crampton, Director, Place Estate Agents
- John Cunningham, Managing Director, Cunninghams
- Cassandra Lantry, Director, Leah Jay
- Jet Xavier, Managing Director, My Real Estate Mastermind